Thursday 23 August 2012

Its been a while......

I havnt posted lately for one main reason. My computer (the slag) decided to get infected so my world was turned upside down.  I may as well have caught the virus as well.  Now I know why that band is called Rage against the Machine because thats what I did for about two weeks until it was fixed. I tried writing a new post of my phone but I gave up as it kept missing out letters as if I was pissed eg hllo evry oe. Never again. Terrible start to the month.

The good thing though is that iv been off work (proper happy at this statement obv). Anyone who works with the public knows you have to book most of August off or face being sent mental by the little ASBO devil children that are off school. I dont have any sprogs which makes it worse when they are screaming for a moshy monster (wtf are they anyway) right at the side of you.

For me having time off means lying in bed till about 2pm (cuz im a disgrace) and going out on nights I would not even entertain normally like a Monday cuz you want to make the most of being drunk.  Problem is a Monday round here involves about two pubs and five people and you will genuinly see a tumbleweed going past. Another thing I have found myself doing is watching the endless stream of reality tv. Im getting through Housewives of New York and Orange County, Bridalplasty (shocking) and a day time repeat of Big Brother by 11am. What happened to the old favourites like The Bill and The Queens Nose (I would of give anything for that 50p and she didnt even wish for Chanel). 

The housewives one made me depressed cuz they were buying yachts and having botox injections. Brag Brag. If your on the dole dont watch it cuz trust me you will be fuming.  Big Brother is starting to wind me up like a clock for one main reason.  Im wondering why people keep calling that RHIAN (said rheee aaa nnn) something else like RHEEN (said reeeeeeen).  If she has requested this pronunciation it only justifies my thoughts she is a doughnut. Bridalplasty was without doubt the worst thing I have ever watched in my entire existence and iv seen people dancing to Cotton Eye Joe. Women completing tasks to have cosmetic surgery as a prize and standing with a bandanged up post surgery nose for eliminations.  Only the Americans could go this far because our closest version is Dont Tell The Bride. 

Luckily for me I am going away soon as I realised I couldnt spend the entire time watching this shit.  Being as I hate the heat (pre mentioned) and love hanging about gays im going to the one and only Brighton.
God only knows what will happen on this venture but trust me it will be in a blog in the near future.


Peace x

@Welshgirl6




No comments:

Post a Comment